Thursday, December 10, 2009


December 10, 2009
Fleet Feet Social Run
5 miles
46:10 ET
9:14 Pace

What a beautiful night! The sky was clear, the winds from yesterday simply blew away. The temperature was in the high 20's. As I did on Tuesday, I over-dressed for the temperature. I'll get it right, the fear of being cold will disappear after a couple more runs. It was a small group tonight, only 8 of us. After the run FF had hot chocolate & marsh-mellows for us. Patty, see what you missed.

When I walked in, Kristen noticed that I had 2 different shoes on. My Saucony's, which are getting some miles on them, and my older Brooks. The Brooks didn't even have an insole! I must have run in them on Tuesday since I hadn't put them back in the closet. I did begin to feel the lack of insole by the end of the run but otherwise couldn't tell much difference. I wasn't "pulling" to the left or right!

I was a great night for a run, I am really glad I went out.

I've received a couple of emails asking about my running history.....stay tuned for my journey.

Run Grampy Run

No comments:

Post a Comment